Sunday, November 18, 2018

Krist and Singto Kazz Magazine No. 144 Photoshoot Location


One of the agendas for my October trip is to go to Miami Hotel where Krist and Singto had a photoshoot for Kazz Magazine. I remember being at work when suddenly they had a live while doing a photoshoot. After checking a few of igs updates, i found out where the place is decided to include a night stay in the hotel just to take pictures where the two had their photoshoot.


I booked the hotel via traveloka around 30+ USD because Traveloka had a discount coupon when i booked it. Regularly, the rooms costs around 40 USD. The hotel is very near Nana BTS Station.


Traveloka link: Miami Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok

I have to say that the front of the hotel is a busy street. The grab that i rode was blocking the street when he dropped me off so we were in such a hurry. I got to the hotel at around 12 so i couldn't check in yet but they let me leave my luggage in the front desk and enter the pool area to take photos already.

At around 1pm, they let me check in to my room early <3. Surprisingly, the hotel is very big and had lots of rooms. The hotel is old though but the walls and tiles were instagram-worthy. My room was a double room and it was really spacious.

The first place i knew i wanted to take a photo from is definitely the terrace where P'Sing took a photo of Kit.



When you enter the pool area, there will be stairs leading up the terrace and I walked up to take this picture.  If you walk further in the hotel, you will find the Miami Hotel sign that they used on your left.



If you go straight instead of going to the Miami Hotel sign, you will find a vanity at the corner. This is where Krist and Singto took these two photos.

when i took this, i didn't notice the 2 on the side of the elevator 5555

The struggle to include the 2 on the elevator was real.
I tried taking it on different angles but in the end I just joined the shot ToT


After taking pictures here, I went to the top floor because it looked like some shots were taken there and I was right 5555.






After taking photos upstairs, i decided to go downstairs in the pool area and stairs.


wrong angle. i know LOL









Hope you enjoyed this post! ^o^

Do checkout my other Singto and Krist related post ^^

Sotus and Sotus Locations Part 1: https://wishywashyyeoja.blogspot.com/2018/03/sotus-s-filming-locations.html

Sotus and Sotus S Filming locations part 2: https://wishywashyyeoja.blogspot.com/2018/10/sotus-and-sotus-s-filming-locations.html

Singto and Krist teamgirl tour part 1: https://wishywashyyeoja.blogspot.com/2018/10/singto-and-krist-teamgirl-tour-part-1.html





No comments:

Post a Comment